How you can save money
How you can help ensure that your documentation can be translated quickly, efficiently and consistently:
1. Send us your already translated documents so that we can ensure consistent language, style and terminology.
2. Tell us which target file format (Word, PDF, online help guide etc.) you require, as once the translation is complete we always check the final format for the following points (among others):
- Are all the links where they should be?
- Do the links lead to the right place?
- Have all the texts been translated?
- Have contents pages and indexes been correctly translated and embedded?
3. Tell us which linguistic or regional requirements you have. That way we know what to look out for right from the start.
4.Bear the translator in mind when writing! Variables and boilerplates can lead to problems when translating if they are used wrongly or excessively.