MEINRAD.cc Communication Consulting GmbH
Commercial register number
Court of jurisdiction
Klagenfurt Regional Court
Mr. Meinrad Reiterer MA
Ms. Eva Reiterer MSc
Conditions of use and copyright information
All rights to the material on our website are reserved. The following conditions of use, in addition to other existing laws and conditions governing the use of the internet or world wide web, apply to all users of and visitors to this website. No content of this website may be sold, modified, copied, re-distributed or otherwise used for public or commercial purposes without written permission. Access to and use of the homepage is also subject to the following conditions of use and applicable laws. By accessing and visiting the homepage you accept the conditions of use without limitation or reservation and agree that all other agreements between you and us relating to the subject matter are thereby replaced.
Conditions of use for this website
- We make every effort to keep all content up-to-date, but accept no liability for the accuracy of the information provided. We therefore make no assurances and accept no liability for the accuracy of the information provided.
- Unlawful use of the images on this homepage can violate copyright laws, trademark rights, privacy rights and publicity rights.
- The trademarks displayed on this homepage are the intellectual property of the respective owners. No rights of any kind relating to the content of the website are granted by us or by third parties whose intellectual property is displayed on the homepage without written agreement. Use of the trademarks or other content displayed on the website for purposes other than in the conditions above is forbidden.
- This website may contain links to external websites. Visitors to these websites do so at their own risk. We accept no liability for the contents of external links. Responsibility for the content of linked sites lies solely with the operators of those sites.
- Access to areas of the website protected by passwords or by other means of protection is solely for authorized users. We reserve the right to take legal measures against persons who attempt to access these areas without express permission.
- We reserve the right to update or modify these conditions of use at any time. Visitors to the site are bound by the latest applicable version of these conditions of use. We therefore recommend that you visit this page regularly.