Jobs and careers
Why not join the growing MEINRAD team?
Although MEINRAD has offices in Wolfsberg and Graz, we’re at home around the world. 26 people make up the core team, plus large numbers of freelance translators. Could you soon be one of them?
For Project Managers/In-House Linguists
We live for languages and are proud to work in an atmosphere shaped by mutual respect and team spirit. Embracing personal development, taking individual responsibility and being proactive matter a lot to us. We blend our talents and strengths to make MEINRAD’s vision and mission come true.
- the nicest colleagues you could possibly imagine
- a personal mentor to guide you through the training period
- flexible working hours
- flat hierarchies with scope for taking individual responsibility
- the chance to let your strengths and talents show
- the opportunity to find and cultivate your position in an ever-growing company
- coaches who will support you in your personal development
For freelance translators
We have close relationships with our external translators, based on trust and honesty – we consider them part of our extended family. Alongside our Project Managers, our professional freelance translators guarantee that we can deliver high-quality translations to our customers. We work with translators, post-editors and revisors who are experts in their specialist fields and who are passionate about languages and technology. And we expect them to set as much store by accuracy and reliability as we do.
- prepared files, so that you can focus all your energies on translating in memoQ
- a working relationship based on honesty and respect
- personal contact with all our Project Managers
- long-term partnership
- almost 24/7 technical support
- a portal that gives you an overview of your jobs and makes invoicing easy
- training with the MEINRAD Vendor Academy