Example 1: Starting to use a CAT tool
- Over the years your documentation has mushroomed
- and you know that a CAT tool would result in huge cost savings,
- but you simply don’t have the time to learn how to use new software. What do you do? And which of the CAT tools on the market is best suited to your needs?
With our specialist expertise and many years of experience we can help by
- working with you to develop a business case for your superiors,
- creating and implementing a plan for entering the texts and term bases into the CAT tool,
- adapting the CAT tool to meet your needs (e.g. with pre-set QA checks or filters),
- leading training sessions for you and your team
- and establishing internal and external workflows to ensure a smooth translation and localization process.